To Lift a Curse Details
- Category: Reverse Spells
- Contributor: Admin
- Date Added: 07/19/2007
- Comments: 0 (0 pending)
- Emailed: 2 times.
- Printed: 579 times.
- Rating: 5
- Views: 5038
To Lift a Curse
1. Brew nutmeg and the purest water you can get in a pot or a coffee-maker which you have just thoroughly cleaned. Let it steep.
2. In your bathroom, light at least one white candle. Light incense from it-- some suggested kinds are sandalwood (protection), frankincense (cleansing and protection), myrrh, or lavendar (again, protection).
3. Run hot water in your tub. Offer prayers of protection.
4. Add the nutmeg water to the bath, straining first if necessary.
5. Do your usual ritual bath blessing (what you use before an esbat or whatever), but for whatever words refer to being purified for the work or celebration at hand, substitute something like, "...that I may be strong, healthy, and able to happily fulfill my purposes in the world." Make sure to include adding salt to the water. You may use the candle to make the banishing and invoking pentagrams.
6. Bathe. Imagine the curse or other negative stuff leaving you, being washed away by the water, salt, and cleansing nutmeg. Meditate and/or pray on this theme.
7. Drain the tub and wash the tub so that no trace of the curse will remain.
Repeat as needed in troubled times.
To Lift a Curse Comments
There are no comments at this time.
Rate To Lift a Curse
Email To Lift a Curse to a Friend
Comment on To Lift a Curse
Only members are allowed to leave comments.